111 Reasons to ship River Song and the Doctor There is no existing video online on youtube for Reasons to ship the Doctor and River so I got annoyed and wrote out this list of the things that make them sail as a beautiful and tragic ship. It's not in order, I mostly relied on thought so yeah enjoy! [updated]111 Reasons to ship River Song and the Doctor by Puffu316
1. River left a made a big impact on the Tenth doctor when he first meets him.
2. River saw beyond his faces (Ten and Eleven)
3. When he first met her, she gave up her life to save his.
4. Instead of relying on himself he could rely on her.
5. Inspired him to open the Tardis doors by the snap of his fingers.
6. Caught up on his ideas than anyone else he's been with.
7. She knows what catches his attention (cas phone calls are too main stream.)
8. They grew to trust each other despite time.
9. He saved her even when he didn't know her.
10. Handcuffs (Cas its River)
11. In her diary she has pictures of all his faces.
12. They bickered like an old married couple from the start till the end.
13. River - I hate you!
How did she get that face?This is set in Graystark Hall Orphanage, where in my story, The silence took over and kept this place for Melody and raised her there under observation. For the rest of the public, its abandoned and haunted and off limits to outsiders. But for little Melody it's part time home when she's here, and whens she's not.How did she get that face? by Puffu316
One day Melody is visited by Madame Kovarian to offer her a choice of when the time comes for the End of the Doctor.
Little Melody Pond was sitting in her room on her floor rug, at the orphanage upstairs, from as long as she remembered, the only time she could be alone and not be told what to do and who she had to be, was when she was in this room.
When the horrible people in black suits knew Melody was weak and could do no more tests and training they dropped her off into this room away from everybody. In patrol of a strange an odd man, Dr Renfrew, that looked after her, gave her food and drink but she
|More Journal Entries|